You’ll benefit twice — from a more robust website and from more sales-ready leads. All managed by a proven process.
Inbound Has Changed B2B Marketing
You don’t need us to tell you that marketing has changed… But perhaps you didn’t realize by how much.
52% of marketers in a recent survey say they’ve found a customer via Facebook. 36% have found one on Twitter, 43% on LinkedIn. And 57% of companies that blog as little as once a month have acquired a customer through blogging.
Does inbound marketing — sharing information with prospects who are actively seeking it, instead of interrupting them with traditional marketing — make sense for you?
The Inbound Methodology
By aligning your strategy with your ideal buyer’s interests and problems, you’ll organically attract, convert, close, and delight them over time using this proven Inbound Marketing Methodology.
Why Inbound Marketing?
Compared to traditional marketing that’s less and less effective, inbound marketing offers an alternative that’s proven to drive better results for companies looking to grow. Regardless of your size, inbound marketing has taken center stage for improving:
- Website Traffic – attracting more visitors means more opportunities that align with your ideal buyer persona.
- Conversions – converting visitors into leads through the use of targeted content, landing pages, and calls-to-action
- Lead Nurturing – once visitors are converted into warm leads, they can be automatically nurtured into sales qualified leads
- Close Rates – content and automated tools help bring your qualified leads through the buyer’s journey to become customers
- Customer Delight – the process does not end with the order, ongoing outreach and education will help customers evolve into promoters for your brand
Inbound Strategy Before Tactics
Reliably generating business with inbound marketing starts with a well defined and documented strategy. To be successful, this inbound marketing strategy requires dedication to the process, attention to detail, a good deal of time and careful work — but it’s quickly becoming a must for companies that want to find customers online.
If you’re struggling with where to start, we can help you plan, prioritize and implement the right strategies: buyer personas, content strategy, content generation, blogging, social media, SEO, email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, analytics and more.
We’ll help you drive traffic, convert more of it, and win more business. You’ll benefit from a more robust website and from more sales-ready leads.
More Reading >> Buyer Persona Research