When you pay for SEO services, expect results and a transparent process, not black magic!
How Are You Ranking in Search? Is Your Site Optimized?
In some corners of the internet, spammers and scammers have given SEO a bad reputation. If you’d like to explore what legitimate, above-board search engine optimization can do for your online presence, contact us.
Don’t Get Caught Making SEO Mistakes
There are more companies than you can count that engage in shady SEO practices. We use time-tested, ethical SEO techniques that help your company gain awareness over time — even as search engine algorithms change.
Rather than focusing on rankings that are essentially moving targets, we focus on getting your company qualified website visitors. Once they are on your website, we can tweak your website to encourage these prospects to submit their information so your sales team can follow up.
Unlike other companies, we’re completely transparent with our SEO work. You’ll know what we’re doing at every step of the process.
We Welcome Accountability
When you pay for SEO services, you expect results. Not fancy ranking reports, but instead key metrics that matter to your business and a plain language explanation of what they mean. While key performance metrics may vary based on your goals, we focus on showing you the following:
- What’s the current assessment of your site?
- What keywords are vital to your business?
- How do you compare to your competitors?
- Trends in overall website visits
- Trends in visits from search engines
- Trends in content that drives meaningful traffic for your bottom line
- How many leads and sales you get from customers that find your website with a search engine
- The phone calls that originate from your website, including a recording of each phone call
Each month, we’ll give you the data but also spend time explaining what it means to your business. Based on these results and our conversations with you, we tweak your SEO marketing campaign so you’re getting what you need from the program.
More Reading >> Email Marketing